Bailey’s Photography is an independent business specialising in photographic portraits. The business is based at and operates from Bailey’s Photography, 8 Orwell Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 7HD
The VAT reg. No. is GB 731892911
What do we use your personal information for.
We collect personal data from marketing and website registration. If you provide your data and give us permission, we will use this information to maintain e-mail, telephone and offline contact with you. We also use it to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and also for the following reasons:
- to improve our services as well as to contact you in relation to your enquiry, special offers, online order-processing (if available), online and event registration;
- in connection with our own business development, market research and gifting service;
- internal record keeping.
What Data do we gather?
We usually ask for the following when we are running competitions, or anything related to our online or event marketing:
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode and (at times) preferences, such as children’s ages & pet breed.
- When buying a gift, we will also ask for the recipient’s name and address.
- Any other information requested will be in connection with your enquiry, any special offers and, as stated, competitions.
You may opt out of receiving information from us by email or post at any stage by either contacting us or by clicking unsubscribe on our emails. If you would like to speak to someone directly please call 01394 283079 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We process data at our offices at Bailey’s Photography, 8 Orwell Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 7HD. We apply UK data protection law to our processing.
We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure format and environment to prevent unauthorised usage. Our staff are bound by contract to our GDPR policy.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are most often small text files that websites may put on your computer whilst you are browsing. Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, they can:
• help search engines remember that you want your search results in English;
• help a website remember your preferences so that you don’t need to customise it every time;
• help our website to deliver a better service by showing you the content most relevant to you;
• identify and resolve errors so that the site is improved for everybody;
• analyse how well a website is performing.
The most common function of cookies is to remember bits of information that help make browsing the web easier and more hassle-free for you.
Here is an example of a cookie:
• Name: AnyCookieName
• Value: 1234a5b678d9
• Domain: www.yourwebsitename.com
• Expires: 17th May 2016
The cookie explained:
• Name = The name of the cookie
• Value = The piece of information that the cookie is created to store
• Domain = The website where the cookie is used
• Expires = The date when the cookie will be deleted from your web browser
All modern browsers do have tools to help you delete or block cookies. But it’s important to remember that many websites need cookies to function properly. By deleting or blocking cookies, you could also block certain personalised features and you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the website’s features.
Links on website
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to their privacy policies before providing your data.
When you fill a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send us an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Bailey’s Photography, 8 Orwell Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 7HD
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong, physical and electronic safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy, we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new use.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
8 Orwell Road
Suffolk IP11 7HD
Tel. + 44 (0)1394 283079
Last Updated May 2018